Saturday, October 01, 2005

Showing Off some of Saskatchewan's Beauty

Last night Marsha's friends from Victoria wanted to go to the lake for supper and a fire. We had fun listening to some of my dad's old albums and playing a little Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture 2. Fun evening and got to show the girls that Sask isn't all that boring. We lounged around this morning till afternoon and again read some more Trivial Pursuit questions around the fireplace. Tonight we went to Regina to meet Shane & Amanda for supper and for the girls to go out dancing. After the lovely meal, Shane and I decided to come back to MJ to catch half of the Sask - BC game. Sask had a good game with many QB sacks and some good plays. All and all a good time. Shane has left and I'm waiting for the girls to arrive to make sure all is well.

I've got some drywall back on the walls at home and hope to have it all closed up tomorrow afternoon. Next week will hopefully be filled with mudding and taping so the ceiling guy can come in and finish the ceiling. Haven't heard the status on the cabinets but not really worried since I'm not really ready for them anyways.

Been debating career choice this week. I've got a few calls for some carpentry work to be done. It would also allow for me to get the jobs that need to be done for myself. The idea excites me, but leaving a steady income is kind of scary.

A picture of dad will be posted, as soon as I take on. I think he looks younger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home