Thursday, July 21, 2005

Pass the Tools Please

I am purchasing a 13" planer tomorrow, well dad will be as he gets an old man's discount at SEARS. Hey, I'm not complaining and saying my dad is old, its just he's past the 55 mark so he gets some discount coupons and such. This tool will be a great addition to my collection. It goes hand in hand with my last purchase, or gift, the joiner from Christmas. Now I'll be able to some of the projects I've been wanting to. I think its funny, Marsha spends her money on clothes and the practical things, I spend them on tools & meals (you could say tools are practical).

Had dinner at Joey's Only tonight with the Hagerty Family. I do like how they do things as a big family, not just the immediate family but extended, aunts and uncles. Our extended families all live in Alberta (Edmonton area and Calgary) so it's very rare that we have family time except for holidays. We are the one's often traveling, as we are the only Saskatchewanians. It is a little more difficult with dad being on dialysis, but he's arranged for a trip to Edmonton. He just had to reserve a spot in the dialysis unit there.

Interesting facts on my eating habits for this week:

Suppers I cooked this week: 2
Suppers prepared by someone else: 3
Suppers spent eating out: 2

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane Sowden said...

Interesting!!!! Don't move to Stoon, just move to Caronport. I can understand your frustration with MJ not really moving forward. That is one of the reasons we wanted to leave. This can be a frustrating town set in its ways.

8:26 a.m.  
Blogger Jago said...

Ya, I thought of your situation too with the way our school system is run, and our churches too. It's kind of sad really. Who's running this show.

12:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home