Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This Post is for You

So I'm off the wagon again, or is on the wagon. I'm referring to me not blogging for over a week. So what’s new you ask?

I'm still working on my parents kitchen, slowly getting somewhere. I'm still doing the electrical, but almost near the end. I've also almost closed in the ceiling seeing that it is almost October and dad was complaining about his head being cold (this would be because dad shaved his head and mustache off for charity, Way to go Dad!). I also hope to get the Electrical inspector in soon so I can close in the walls with drywall. I'm going to check to see if I can close them in before he inspects them. Then it'll be onto mudding and taping.

Marsha's two best friends are down in the Jaw for the week. I would have hoped they would have come earlier in the year to experience a little warmer weather. They have an agenda set for the week, well I guess I should say more of ideas, there’s no schedule. It looks like I'm not really part of it. Just kidding. I do have Friday off and they are going on a Tunnel tour, something I've never done. I'll have to see how busy I am on Friday. Not that I feel left out, her frineds have come to visit her not me, so I'm not hurt, I just wish I had some Marsha time. Marsha also got me a massage for tomorrow. My hip has been quite uncomfortable lately. I'm sure Carl can fix that.

This post was suppose to be posted last week, I think. Marsha and I went out to the Port, Caronport, for a good meal with our friends out there. Shane mentioned that I needed to post more, and I see that he hasn't posted recently himself. So this post is for you Shane. Keep the comments coming cause it helps me to get the ambition the following week to do it.

My friend Josh is back in town from Vancouver. He's back for a few months before he takes off to Japan to teach English to businessmen. This is the second friend that will be overseas teaching English. Apparently good money.

Work is stressful as usual, but I've come to realize that this isn't the job for me. I'm looking into Carpentry for next fall, if not earlier.

Well there’s a post, hopefully I can keep it up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jago said...

Hold on.

Dad did WHAT now?

Okay, you've got to post a pic of Dad, becuase it's been, oh, about thirteen years at least since I've seen Dad without a mustache. And I've NEVER seen him without hair (well, other than what he's losing up there).

So, pic PLEASE!

12:55 a.m.  
Blogger Shane Sowden said...

I am now anxiously waiting for a picture of Gord's new face on your blog!!! Come on now.

9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin Weeks said...

i thought i saw a folically-challenged Gord driving in your truck the other day ... way to go, Gord ... welcome to my world! I just kind of ignored him though because it looked nothing like the Gord Jago I know. I, too, await the picture ...

10:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home