Thursday, October 20, 2005

"OK Grover"

Let's try this again after losing the post the first time.

All of the 5 1/4" disks are gone. Another day of cleaning done, and I'm done for the week. Only 5 garbage bags today. Not bad. My co-draftswoman was taking pictures of me in action to have a record of the guy who did the cleaning of the office in 2005. I guess I don't really care for crap laying around the office. I'm just tired of old software that requires DOS 2.0 to run or even a previous version of AutoCAD that is out of date.

I feel bad for our surveyor, only been working for the city for year and a half, when he comes back from Vegas (well maybe I don't feel bad as were hoping he wins the millions and won't have top return). I think he'll get the blame for what our outside crews are doing. Two management were forced to go out and survey in the rain and mud to fix an error.
I'm tired of office politics. I almost went home and wrote my resignation letter after going to lunch half an hour late cause of co-workers discussing that our office, along with all others in city hall, need to sit down and work out the issues in the office and outside. We just need to put our personal issues aside and work together. I also feel held back when people say that they used to do it this way when they had to draft by hand or survey using only chains and levels (sorry for the technical jargon). I'm a person who likes to move forward. I just feel underused.

Marsha thinks I tend to look like Grover when I make an expression. I don't see it. First of all I'm not blue, I can be blue sometimes but not in colour. Although I used to continuously use the phrase "near............far"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home