Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sunshine and Lollypops

Sunshine peeked through the sky and no rain was in sight on Christmas Day. We took off and did some more sight seeing of the mountains and river and the Mill. Kind of cool little village they got going here.

Christmas was good. We had a late Christmas as we waited for Marhsa's sister to arrive after working a night shift. She arrived around 5:45 and then we opened gifts. We then had a late dinner as some technical difficulties with the turkey which just put me to sleep nicely. We attended the morning service and the Christmas Eve service then night before.

As for gifts, I got a sweet palm pilot from Marsha, a Random Orbital Sander, a label maker, Bret Hart DVD collection and a stud finder (that seems to be just going off all around me for some reason) from my parents, A shirt and the U2 DVD of Vertigo from my sis, A GBOWR 2006 from Marsha's Bro and a Memory card, an online subscription to Comsumer Reports, and some coveralls from Marsha's parents. I still have some gifts to get from other members of my family like my bro and two gifts from the family pools. I'm sure I missed something from someone but all was much appreciated.

We are going to be going to Victoria for New Years. Partying it up with someone I'm sure. We'll then head for the rolling hills to E-town to visit my dad's side of the family. Marsha has not met them so we decided while in the area, why not.

Congrats goes out to James and Elke for a new addition to the family. Seen some photos of the little one, pretty cute.

Well that seems like plenty of chatting for today but I will keep you posted, unlike some other bloggers out there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I just wanted to note how much you suck.

BTW, it disturbs me that you are a much better story-teller in online form than you are in person. I mean, this story had a definite beginning, middle, and end, without any annoying backtracking or extraneous information. Good job.

Merry Christmas buddy and all that other good stuff (even if you do suck).

-scott

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jago said...

What the hell's a GBOWR 2006?

2:25 a.m.  
Blogger Jago said...

Though someone would question what GBOWR was: Guinness Book of World Records. I thought I would just make an acronym for it.

4:57 p.m.  
Blogger Jago said...

Just searched acronymfinder.com and found out it does exist.

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Jago said...

Just because an acronym exists doesn't mean I know what it means.

The elder Jago, just for the sake of non-confusion...

10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home