Wednesday, December 21, 2005

"You're Officially in the Middle of Nowhere"

We've made it to Gold River, Marsha's hometown. We stopped in Calgary on Sunday night and stayed at my aunt's place. We then motored on into BC country and arrived in Vancouver on Monday night to stay at Marsha's aunt's place. We then made a trip to see her brother and her new nephew on the way to Ikea. A Cute kid, Kevin Jaycob Hagerty. I see the tradition continues on the naming of boys, but what's with adding Y's to names these days. I am continuously correcting the spelling of my name, no Y, cause of this new fad. OK, I give it to you for being original just like when I was named. We arrived last night in Gold River around 8ish.

I've come to the realization that I miss my sky. It's overcast and I kind of feel closed in by mountains and the sky. I know this sounds funny, but I'm a prairie boy what can I say. The weather is nice, a little rain but nothing I can't handle.

Well I'll keep you all posted on the trip as I get access to the internet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it up to G.R. OK. Don't worry, I won't hold a grudge about the 'Y' in Jaycob ;) The more 'Y's' the Y-zer :) Hope you enjoy your stay and that the weather clears up at least once so you can see a Beautiful BC sky before you go. If you're feeling 'clause-trophobic ('tis the season), take a stroll outside on your way back while on the ferry. I assure you that the BC sky can be just as vast as the SK sky.

Are you sure it's not Brayden Jaygo? Ha! Just buggin' ya.

Alden Jaymes Hagerty;)

3:34 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin Weeks said...

Hey guys,

Glad to hear you made it OK. Have a great Christmas and we'll see you when you get back to the land of the never-ending sky!

Keyvin.

5:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home