Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Paint on the Walls and Cupboards on the Way

So there is finally some paint on the walls. Don't get too excited, we are not ready for company quite yet. We've picked the colours for the kitchen/dining/living room - Great Room, entrance way and hallway. I like to see what creative names people come up with for colours. Just picture a rich "Greenfield Pumpkin" in the kitchen and a complimentary "Richmond Gold" in the entrance way and hallway. At a first glance I thought it might be a little dark, but really, I think it will look great. The cupboards will apparently be in next week. They are an off white in colour and will tone down the walls in the kitchen.

It's hard to think that I will be out of a job in just under two and a half weeks. Some may still think I'm crazy but more I think of it, the phone is still ringing with calls for help. I talked to the cabinet maker today and asked if he needed any help around his shop maybe half time and he is willing to let me in his shop to observe how he works. He was kind of discouraging asking if this is what I really wanted. I contemplated as I was making the call from work and looked around the room and thought YES, anywhere but here. Hey if I'm a total flop I'll always have Marsha to support me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home