Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mud Mud Everywhere

I had my first work week at the city this past week. It was a short one, three days. I got my first EDO this Friday. I also got a check on Wednesday. A Surprise since I'd only been there one day. I double checked to make sure they hadn't made a mistake. It was just a shock to see a descent size paycheck again. Man I missed that. Aside from a different style of mouse and keyboard I am jumping right into things. Also AutoCad 2007 is a little different version than I'm used to.


The house

I got the all the plumbing wrapped up Friday and put all the drywall up. I finished the first coat of mud tonight and hope to get another on tomorrow. Things aren't going as quickly as I planned, but still moving forward. The new windows arrived today and they look sharp. Now they just need to be installed. Sigh, the list seems to go on and on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I understand how this bathroom fits into the grand scheme of things! (A picture is worth a thousand words!)Thanks.

Merle

11:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to clarify....

That's Mother Merle. :)

11:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home