Monday, May 02, 2005

The First Thought

The Beginning of a new month brings the beginning of a Blog. This is Jago's Blog. Not to be confused by the other Jago's blog. My name is Braden Jago (no this not Kyle's blog, but feel free to keep reading) and live in the metropolis of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Now you ask "Where is such a place?" take your map of Canada, place your finger in the rectangular shaped province in the centre of Canada. Now to the bottom left, and there you are, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

THE REASON FOR THE BLOG

I always wonder why people blog, so I'll fill you in on some of my reasons. I sometimes get frustrated and feel I have to vent about work or other things in my life, so this is where some of my thoughts will lye. This is also a place where people can catch up on what's new and exciting in my life and keep in contact. I originally had I'd be writing cause I have no one to talk with, but this was pointed out and I have many good friends that I can talk with and share my thoughts (thanks Marsha). I've been meaning to start this blog since September, but have finally for the first time sat down at the computer and have begun to type.

I know a few people that have blogs at Blogger (including my brother's) and thought it would be a cool way to keep others informed of what is going on in Jago's life.

Well this is a good first post I feel, so keep in touch and come back for more of "The Life of Jago."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jago said...

Center bottom. We're at the CENTER bottom of the Sask map.

No, Brade's not schitzo. This is his brother.

11:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home